Rates subject to change without advance notice. All Rates are subject to an additional 16% Government Tax and 8% Service Charge per room per night, plus a $20 Resort Fee per room per night. Resort Fee provides complimentary use of Wi-Fi, fitness center, bicycles, snorkel equipment and all water toys. Rates in US Dollars.
Junior Suites: Maximum 2 Adults and 2 Children
Two Bedroom Suites: Maximum 4 Adults and 2 Children
Child Policy: Children 12 years and under are free when sharing a room with adults.
Extra Person: Additional persons (Over 12 yrs of age) in same room: $50 per day.
• All non-motorized water sports
• Fully-equipped fitness center
• Wireless internet in suites
• Children's playground
• Board games
• Cable TV with DVD players
• CD/DVD library
Other Important Information:
A valid passport is required when traveling to and from the Bahamas. A Birth Certificate with picture ID is no longer accepted. All reservations will only be guaranteed and confirmed upon receipt of deposit. A 3 night minimum stay is required for certain US Holidays including Memorial Day, 4th of July, Lobster Season Opening, Labor Day and Thanksgiving. A five night minimum stay is required from December 21, 2012 through January 3, 2013.
Upon arrival on Grand Bahama Island:
You will be greeted at the airport. Please exit the airport and a transfer driver will be holding a sign with your name on it if you have pre-arranged airport transfers with the resort.
Old Bahama Bay's Payment Policy:
- Reservations are confirmed only after a deposit of the value of 1 night stay is received.
- Cancellation Policy: Deposit will be forfeited if reservation is cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled arrival, but can be used towards a future stay within 6 months of original arrival date.