The out-island nature of West End provides Old Bahama Bay with natural features not found elsewhere in the Caribbean. The varying water depths, proximity of the Gulfstream and nearby magnificent reef formations create unparalleled water sport experiences. Fishermen can select their sport of choice from world-class bone fishing, bountiful reef fishing, and exceptional deep-sea fishing. Out of the water, guests have the option to explore the island, enjoy a massage, play a game of golf, or simply watch the ripples in the sea as the sun sets. Our oceanfront Activities Hut (ext 6517) has all the details!
NEW!!!!! - Tennis Courts - our big game is no longer just in the water! Two brand new courts were completed in April 2014. Court time and racquets are complimentary to our hotel and marina guests. Balls can be purchased for $8 per can.
– Complimentary beach activities include NEW paddleboards, sea kayaks, snorkel equipment and more!
– On-site Stuart Cove Dive Center is NOW open at Old Bahama Bay! Dive with Tiger Sharks and Lemon Sharks in a high-speed dive boat at world famous Tiger Beach! Offered upon request, with a minimum number of divers, the all day excursion includes a reef/wall dive on the virgin reefs and walls off of West End, and a second dive with Tiger Sharks at Tiger Beach. For the non-divers, or those with a passion for adventure, try our all day Wild Spotted Dolphins excursion, where you can snorkel with a pod of wild dolphins!
Stuart Cove's Tiger Beach dive operation offers highly personalized service with the total luxury of Old Bahama Bay Resort! Join us for some high-action diving you will never forget. Call and book today! Call 954-462-3400 or email to: email@example.com
- We offer snorkeling trips to nearby reefs and neighboring cays (destination depends on weather). Complimentary masks, fins & snorkels available for snorkeling off of the resort’s beach.
Spa & Massage Services
- On-call service for in-room massages and mani/pedis. Also available in our on-site massage room.
- Bonefishing, reef and bottom fishing and native fishing adventures all available. Charter & guide information at the Activities Hut next to Teaser’s.
Island Activities - Golf courses are available in Lucaya along with the Dolphin Encounter, international shopping, dining and casinos. Old Bahama Bay also organizes all types of eco and island tours. We offer a different tour for each day of the week.
- Complimentary beach toys, playground, and more, including a NEW oceanfront Wii station.
Volleyball - Arrange a game with your friends, or join in a resort organized tournament for beach volleyball.
Table Games - Old Bahama Bay has a NEW pool table and ping pong table as well as many board games.
- Our 4,000 sq ft oceanfront pool contains an infinity edge and
lounging area with massage jets - perfect for overlooking the beach.
- direct access with chaise lounges, hammocks, and beach refreshment service.
Car Rental - Available directly from West End. View Grand Bahama Car Rental flyer here.
Additional Island Transportation & Provision Shopping – Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays 10 am – 12 pm. Shopping Excursions - Wednesdays and Saturdays 10 am – 4 pm.