Introducing a new and innovative way to generate fresh ideas from your next business meeting...
The intimate nature of Old Bahama Bay allows us to tailor your retreat, incentive rewards, team building and other special events to meet your specific needs. We also strive to provide you with the ultimate in service to insure that you can relax and be productive in accomplishing your meeting goals.
Old Bahama Bay is the ideal option for small meetings and incentive groups of up to 50 people. The resort currently features 67 junior suites and 6 two bedroom suites. It is the perfect place to relax, unwind, recharge, disconnect and be creative. Plus the tax information exchange between the United States and the Bahamas allows U.S. businesses to host tax-deductible meetings in The Bahamas.
You can rest assured that our staff and facilities will cater to your every need. Our waterfront meeting rooms are not traditional, and are motivating with their breathtaking views and stimulating environment. Plus, when the meeting is over, you have a host of recreational choices that will make your meeting even more memorable.
Located just 56 miles from the Florida coast and 26 miles from the Grand Bahama International Airport, Old Bahama Bay is the perfect venue for your group. Groups may also opt to arrive directly at the resort by boat and dock at our 72-slip marina, or by air at our private airport.
- Specialty catering to board-of-director style meetings and top tier incentive groups from 12-50 people.
- Special touches include an event coordinator and Bahamian VIP gifts.
- Team-building programs and activities
- Deep sea and flats fishing charters
- Two restaurants, plus event catering.
- Special guest events and celebrations arranged for private functions.
- 26 miles from Freeport and Lucaya with championship golf courses and casinos.
- Ground transportation
- Grand Bahama excursions
- Assistance with shipping and storage
Please contact our Group Sales Department with specific details of your event and let us create a tailor-made program just for your group. Call 954.763.6382 or email Groups Department, or fill out our meeting RFP