Terms and Conditions
Old Bahama Bay Policies and Frequently Asked Questions
Hotel Only Rates ++: 24% Tax and Service Charge per room, per day; $20 Resort Fee per room, per day.
Deposit Policy: 1 Night Deposit is required to secure reservation; 3 night deposit is required during holiday dates (listed below).
Hotel Cancellations: Cancellation is 14 days prior to date of travel for full refund of deposit. Any Cancellations less than 14 days of arrival will be a credit for future use. Cancellations made within 48 hours of arrive and no-shows will forfeit the deposit on the reservation.
Children: Children under 12 free of charge in parents room.
Children’s Amenities: Cribs and High Chairs
Extra Persons: Extra person (over 12 years of age) in same room: $50.00 per day
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 pm
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 am
Old Bahama Bay can arrange taxi pick up and drop off from Grand Bahama International Airport (FPO). Taxi fee is $70 each way for 2 persons and $5 for every extra person and can be added to your hotel bill. Airport is 26 miles from resort and drive takes approximately 45 minutes. Rental Cars are also available at the airport and in West End. Driving is on the LEFT side of the road.
Marina Deposit & Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
- A one-night deposit is required to secure reservation. A 3 night deposit is required during holiday dates (listed below).
- If reservations during these time periods are for both marina slip and hotel room, deposits are required for both.
- Cancellation Policy: Deposit will not be returned if reservation is cancelled within 14 days of scheduled arrival, but can be used towards a future stay within 6 months of original arrival date. A full refund is given on reservations cancelled more than 14 days out. There are no refunds for early departures. Cancellations made within 48 hours of arrival and no-shows will forfeit the deposit on the reservation. For weather related cancellations, deposits can also be used toward a future stay within 6 months of original arrival date.
- Draft: 8 feet mean low
- LOA: Max 120’
- Fuel Dock on site
- Laundry Facilities – coin operated
- Marina Dockage rates are subject to 7.5% VAT
Permits & Fees: $150 per vessel 35’ and under; $300 per vessel above 35’ includes clearance, cruising permit and fishing fee for up to three people; $25 per additional person. Fees are valid for two entries within a 90-day period. Customs and Immigration accept CASH ONLY.
Customs & Immigration Hours (for Marina guests): 9 am - 5 pm year round, but extended hours can be arranged with prior notice.
A 3 night minimum stay for hotel and marina guests is required over the following holidays:
- Memorial Day Weekend
- US Independence Day Weekend
- Lobster Season Opening – first week of August
- US Labor Day Weekend
- Christmas / New Year’s holidays
Activities and Amenities included in hotel and dockage rates:
- Snorkel Equipment
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Loungers
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Court
- Beach Volleyball
- Ping Pong
- Pool Table
- Kids Beach Toys
- Wii Station
- Lawn Games
Fee based on-site activities which can be booked on site or prior to arrival:
- Snorkel Trips
- Ecology Tours
- Reef and bottom fishing
- Native fishing adventures
- Private Boat Charter
- Sunset Bahama Mama Cruise
- Island Tours
- Private Island Picnic
- Massages and spa services
V.A.T. A Value Added Tax of 7.5% is charged on all goods and services provided throughout the resort.
Pet Policy: Old Bahama Bay is a pet friendly resort. One pet, with no size restrictions, is allowed per room with a $200 refundable advance deposit to pay for any damage done by the pet. All pets must comply with Bahamian regulations.
Group Rates: Available for both hotel and marina with booking of 10 more hotel rooms or boat slips.
West End Airport:
The airport is a daytime only, VFR only, operation. No instrument approaches are available and no night landings/takeoffs are permitted. The airport is open 7 days a week from 8 am to 5 pm. The ICAO code is MYGW and the IATA code is WTD.
Only aircraft which have been pre-approved by West End Airport Management and Bahamas ATC may land. This requires that the registration/tail number of the aircraft be submitted and approved. To obtain approval, please contact Ashley Smith, Airport Manager, call (242) 727-1335 or email AshleyJamesSmith1940@gmail.com.