Bahamas Wedding Packages
From intimate and simple barefoot elegance on the beach to the ultimate and exclusive use of the resort, couples can truly have their perfect day. Each couple receives a customized wedding celebration. Our wedding planner can help you organize anything from a spontaneous and romantic elopement, intimate destination beach weddings and vow renewals, or reserving up to 50 Junior Suites for a truly grand occasion.
Just the 2 of You - perfect for couples desiring the romance, spontaneity and the excitement of eloping. What separates this package from traditional destination weddings is that a bride and groom can simply arrive at the resort with no pre-planning or wedding party and we can still give them the wedding of their dreams. Couples need only be on island at least 24 hours prior to the ceremony to obtain a marriage license. For a flat fee of $1,400, Old Bahama Bay arranges all of the necessary documentation, services and amenities associated with a marriage ceremony including marriage license processing, officiator, documentation, witnesses, photography by resort staff, champagne, and tropical bridal bouquet and boutonniere.
Classic Wedding - ideal for couples looking for a traditional beach wedding, with all the romance and none of the stress. The flat fee package of $4,200 includes:
- Wedding planner services for the entire wedding party
- Ceremony Location with floral arch
- Marriage documentation / license fee
- Affidavits / processing fee
- Officiant / Justice of the Peace
- Transfer to Registrar General's office to obtain a marriage license
- Two-hour photo shoot w/album and CD
- Solo musician
- Wedding cake
- Ceremony seating for up to 60 guests
- Caribbean Blossoms Bride's Bouquet
- Caribbean Blossoms Groom's Boutonniere
- Morning-after wedding breakfast in bed for two
Classic Marriage Vow Renewal - all of the amenities of the elopement package, without the actual marriage documentation. The $1,000 package for 2 - 8 persons includes Officiant, Tropical Bridal Bouquet, Matching Groom's Boutonniere, Vow Renewal Certificate, 1 hour photography with images on CD and your Personal Wedding Consultant.
Island Weddings By Design - the antithesis of a traditional destination wedding package, featuring an innovative a la carte menu, which allows couples to pick and choose from a host of arrangements, services and items guaranteed to personalize their special day. The base rate of $1,700 includes the following:
Services to select from include:
- Wedding Ceremony Planner
- Bahamian Marriage License
- Bahamian Sworn Affidavits
- Certified Marriage Certificate
- Round trip transportation to Registrar offices
- Photography and videography
- Tropical bridal bouquet and Groom’s boutonnière
- Wedding cake
- Wedding site set up and decor
Please email us so we can start helping you create the destination wedding of your dreams.